Wednesday, January 17, 2018

LF Sneak Week - Peekaboo Backdrop

Good morning! I hope that you're enjoying the sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog this week. Which products are your favorite so far?


I have a card to share with you today that features the new Peekaboo Backdrop die. This die creates an awesome border to help create comic book style scenes, and it also includes some fun, interactive elements!

I used the Peekaboo Backdrop along with the Hay There stamp set to create this fun card! The background is created with Distress Oxide inks - Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Fossilized Amber, and Twisted Citron. The critters are colored with Copic markers. They look so cute with their googly eyes!


This card also features the new Speech Bubble die with the sentiment stamped in Riley's ABCs. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the inside of the card, but it says "It's your special day! Happy Birthday."


Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)