Saturday, October 14, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Winter Otter

 Hi there! I hope that you had a great week! Today, my husband and I are taking our church youth group to an annual corn maze in our area! We go every year and it's one of our favorite events with the youth! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?


The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues, and I'm sharing Christmas tags that feature the Winter Otter set.


I die cut the tags from white cardstock with the Stitched Circle Tags. Then, I ink blended the tags with Broken China distress oxide ink and spritzed it with water. The otters are colored with Copic markers, and I added glossy accents to the candy canes to give them some shine! I finished the tags by stamping the sentiments in black ink, attaching the otters with foam tape, and tying twine to the tags. Here's a close up on the tags:


Thanks for much for stopping by! Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)