Sunday, October 15, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Stitched Hillside Backdrop

Hello again! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Stitched Hillside Backdrop dies!


These dies are awesome because they make scene building so easy! For my card, I used the portrait hillside, along with the Stitched Mountain Border, Everyday Sentiment Banner dies, Sealed With a Kiss set, and Watercolor Wishes paper.


To create the water, I masked off the second hillside and ink blended Broken China distress oxide ink over top of the die cut. You could also use the Stitched Hillside die and die cut the bottom hillside from patterned paper! I also really like the cute house and trees that are included in this backdrop set!


Thanks so much for stopping by! There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog, and I'll be back again tomorrow with some other fun projects! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love your Sealed With A Kiss creative card! Great card for one's Sweetie! Great Art Work! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)