Sunday, August 20, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Gift Box and Fall Tiny Tags

 Hi there! I hope you're having a great weekend so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Gift Box die and Fall Tiny Tags die!


 I created a gift box from the Knock On Wood paper collection. For the scene on the front of the box, I die cut a piece of white paper from the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables and inked the sky with Mermaid and Fish Tank ink. I also die cut another piece of white cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Border die and inked it with Freshly Cut Grass and Jalapeno ink.


I also added the new Birch Trees and a critter from the Forest Feast set (he's so cute!). Then, I added the Fall Tiny Tags cut from Noble Fir and Sunflower cardstock. The sentiment is from the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set, and I also added some brown twine.


Plus, the box contains this adorable card set! The cards match the scene on the front, but with different critters (all from the Forest Feast set), and they also have an Everyday Sentiment Banner cut from Ballet Slipper cardstock and stamped with a sentiment from the Forest Feast set. I can't wait to send this set to a friend!


Check out the other awesome projects from the Lawn Fawn design team. They're all awesome! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really want to make these cards for the box too. Such cute ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)