Monday, August 7, 2017

Floral Congrats Card

Hi there! I wanted to pop in and share a colorful, floral congrats card with you today!


This card features Lawn Fawn's Fab Flowers, Big Scripty Words, and Dotted Circle Stackable. I also used a ton of different LF inks: Wild Rose, Ballet Slippers, Celery Stick, Freshly Cut Grass, Sunflower, Carrot, Fresh Lavender, Grape Soda, and Jet Black Ink. I started by stamping and die cutting the different flowers and leaves, as well as the sentiment. Then, I cut a piece of white cardstock smaller than the card base and die cut a circle in the middle. I die cut another circle and made it into a frame. Then I used foam tape to attached the white cardstock panel and the sentiment, so there's lots of dimension around the sentiment. This turned out so pretty and I can't wait to make more with different sentiments!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)