Wednesday, May 17, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Stitched Cloud Backdrop

Hi everyone! Today is the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week and all of the new products will be available tomorrow! Yay! 


Today, I am sharing a project that features the Stitched Cloud Backdrop die! This die adds a fun, stitched detail that is perfect for the background.


See that plane, banner, and clouds? They're from a new set called Plane And Simple, and it's so cute!

To make this card, I die cut a circle with the Outside In Stitched Circle from white cardstock, used the Stitched Cloud Backdrop to add the cloud details, and then inked the paper with Mermaid ink and my round ink blending tool. I also cut a piece of blue cardstock from the Dotted Circle Stackable to add as a frame behind the scene. The cloud die adds the perfect amount of detail to the scene without distracting from the cute plane and sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)